July 2, 2010

So many choices

There are so many amazing choices for dining in PDX  that it can be overwhelming at times. Especially when you have a guest in town- how do you decide? I certainly haven't been here long enough to have established some 'go to' places and I'm anxious to try so many others. So what to do? Well there are a couple of options. Portland Monthly has become a great guide on where to go, what to do, and what to eat in this new city of mine. Another great resource has been SignatureDining.com. This start up site features critically acclaimed restaurants that focus on local food. Of course, Open Table is an amazing resource as well.

What I want is one big map with all of the great places pinpointed so that I could just look at it and decide. All the info in one place. Is that too much to ask? I need an easy button.

No comments:

Post a Comment